Monday, September 10, 2012

New routine

We have started a new morning routine at our house and it has been GREAT!!!!! The kids can come out of bed at 7am and once they come out they have a few minutes to just hang out.  After that they start either reading or individual Bible time.  Some days I tell them which one and other days it is their choice.  During this time, I make breakfast and try to get a few other things in order.  Next up is breakfast followed by either reading time or Bible time (depending which one they did before breakfast).  All 3 kids have done a great job with this.  Elijah doesn't usually last as long as the other kids, but what can I expect......he is just under 2.

Part of my prayer for this time is that they will have a love for the Scriptures and individual time with the Lord and that they will have a passion for reading.



I love that my kids LOVE to read!!!!!!

No comments: