Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (this week, thursday and some words)





I'm going to try and post some picks every Wed....I'm not sure how it will go, but I am going to try. Unfortunately we are wrapping up our summer here:( We have had a fantastic time. I have really enjoyed being home with the kids. Hudson and I have done lots of fun projects and activities and we have spent lots of time painting. Parker is a growing girl and is now crawling. She doesn't always do the "normal" crawl but she can definitely get herself around the room.

They begin their new school tomorrow! They went for a couple hours today and it went great. Hudson had a great time and Parker did well (as much as I can tell). I really like the place that they are going and I can't wait to hear of all the things Hudson will do and learn. I will definitely miss being home with them:(

No comments: