Friday, August 14, 2009

1st day of school

Today was Hudson and Parkers' 1st day of school. This morning was a bit chaotic getting everyone out of the house, but we made it. Of course today was the day that Hudson decided to sleep in a little, so I had to wake him up:) Parker slept in more than what she has been as well...bummer that I did not get to join in the late sleeping festivities! The kids had a great day at school. Hudson seems to really like it and keeps talking about going to school tomorrow (which is saturday, so he has another couple of days). Parker did pretty well also. She has a few more obstacles than Hudson....1. learning to sleep in a new crib with several other babies around and 2. she tends to cry when she hears others cry (yes, she does this with Hud too)

All in all, it was a good day for all of us. I already miss being home, but I love my job so if I have to work I couldn't imagine being at a better place. Here are a couple pics from this morning.

1 comment:

Maren said...

I'm so glad it went well! I hope that this last week was just as good. Your kids are such gems. That school is lucky to get them.
Have a wonderful time starting your school, too.