Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We went to The Woodlands this year for Thanksgiving to visit my (Erin's) family. We had a great time hanging out and enjoying everyone's company. Unfortunately, Christian was sick the whole week so he was pretty much out of it. Thursday morning Hudson and I did a 3 mile walk with my mom, my aunt Sue and my cousin Kim. It's always good to get some exercise before you eat your weight in food. After the "Run thru The Woods" we all went to my Uncle Pete and Aunt Sue's house for a late lunch. It was 80 degrees in The Woodlands so we spent a good amount of time hanging out outside before eating. It was a fantastic day of good food and great family time.
Thanksgiving preparations
Family Bocci Ball
Hudson playing Bocci Ball
Hudson and Pierce enjoying their cupcakes

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Glad you guys had a great time. We've gotta post our pictures from Tgiving soon. Love you!