Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Absolutely beautiful

Tonight as I was putting Hudson to bed I had one of those moments where the beauty of raising children was magnified. Ever since Hudson was a baby we have been singing Amazing Grace. In the past few weeks, he has decided that he cannot go to bed without the song. Well now he knows most of the words and he loves to sing along. To hear his sweet little voice sing words that speak so much Truth is so encouraging to my soul....I feel like I have heard the angels singing.

4 comments:

The McKays said...

beautiful! i know what you mean; maggie has a few songs that she loves to sing to us, too, like "All Creatures of Our God and King." It's amazing to hear them sing. I'm glad to hear you had a meaningful night. xoxo

Amy Dawn said...

ohh-That made me get all teared up! So sweet!

the corsos said...

Precious!!! I love it!!

Carrie said...

beautifully said....i totally agree.