Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break in review

It has been a fantastic week! We had some fantastic family time, I'm sad that I will be going back to work tomorrow. However, I am one week closer to summer! Hudson and I started off the week by going to The Woodlands to visit my parents and some friends that have come back to the States to have their baby girl before they return overseas. I also got to spend some time with my cousin Kim. Those couple days were a great time of conversation and hang out, sweet times!

Other than that, we spent most of the time running around the Richardson area. The weather was absolutely beautiful and we drank up as much time outside as possible. God is so great! Friday Hudson and I spent the morning at the Arboretum with Suzanne and her sweet girl Maggie. The tulips were AMAZING!





Hudson and I enjoyed the Arboretum so much on Friday that we went back again Saturday with Dad and our friends James and Audrey.





Last night we went to a wedding at Lee Park in Downtown Dallas. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We are so excited for Laura and Chris, Laura was a stunning bride (I wish I had pics, but I didn't bring our camera). However, we took a picture before we left.

This morning we went to church and then headed over to Grandken and Granmommy's for lunch and hang out time. What a perfect week!



Praise God for a great family, great friends and His beautiful creation!

6 comments:

patti said...

hey...I'm sad we missed the arbor with you guys. Looks like the kids had a great time.

Carrie said...

i'm jealous. Although I'm glad you had a great time, sounds like fun. Love You!

the corsos said...

Such great pics, Erin! Praise God for tulips!

The McKays said...

so many great shots! i loved going with you guys. and such an amazing shot of you guys going to the wedding!

Anna said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! I miss you guys!

Pete and Kimberly said...

Gorgeous tulips! Wow! Glad you guys are enjoying some spring weather. It snowed here the day before yesterday - didn't stick as it wasn't cold enough but we had snow. Crazy. Hudson is too cute!