Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Hubby

I've been tagged by Kim C.

1. Who is my man? Christian Andrew
2. How long have you been together? married just under 4 years, total almost 5 years
3. How long dated? about 8 weeks
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? it's a toss up
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, about a month into dating
7. Who is taller? Christian
8. Who sings better? Christian by far.....although I wish I could sing
9. Who is smarter? Christian, but I made better grades in college
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, but I'm constantly trying to work on it
11. Who does the laundry? We share that household chore.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Christian
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, Christian does, but it has not always been this way.
14. Who pays the bills? Christian
15. Who is better with the computer? Christian
16. Who mows the lawn? neither
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do. Sometimes together, sometimes we take turns and Super Supper helps out a bunch too:)
18. Who drives when you are together? Christian
19. Who pays when you go out? Christian
20. Who is most stubborn? Me - another area that needs improvement
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Christian, but we are both working on this one
22. Whose parents do you see the most? It varies
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me...thank goodness
24. Who asked who out? Well, we never really went on a "first date" we hung out a ton as friends and it just began to involve into something more.
25. Who proposed? Christian
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? Me, i tend to be the more social one
28. Who has more siblings? Christian has 2 brothers and a sister and I have 2 step brothers.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Christian, but I definitely wrestle him for it sometimes, but thank goodness that the Lord is constantly reminding me to let this one go.

What a fantastic husband! There is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with!

1 comment:

the corsos said...

Sweet friend, I loved reading this!!! So fun!