Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last Week

Last week was a fantastic week. For me (Erin), the week was filled with many "accomplishments." On Thursday we went and saw "The Lion King". If you ever have a chance to see it, the show is a must see. This was something that I have wanted to do since I first heard of it coming out, so you can imagine how excited I was. I have to admit that I felt like a kid in a candy store, the night was unbelievable.

And then on Saturday I ran a 15k race around White Rock Lake. I am running a 1/2 marathon on Nov. 4th so I am running out of training time. The race went great. This was the first time I have ever run a race at this distance.

Hudson is walking more and more each day. He loves to laugh when other people are laughing. Right now some of his great skills include:
~ clapping and dancing on cue
~climbing (on anything)
~crawling at lightening speed
~talking in his own language - I wish I could understand him, I am fascinated by his thought processes

Well, I guess that is about it for now. i will post some new pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Erin!! What a week! I want to see Lion King so bad! You need to go see the movie "Across the Universe"-the same lady who created the Lion King show made this movie. it's a musical with only beatles songs. I really want to see it. Love you!

The McKays said...

sounds awesome! we saw The Lion King in LA about 6 years ago and it was AMAZING. Great job with the race too. I would love to train with you!! :)