Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Security, or not!?!?!



So this is Hudson sleeping...yes, you read correctly, he is sleeping in this picture. We started giving him a blanket to sleep with in preparation for our trip to China this summer. We want him to having something familiar with him when he goes to sleep. However, it seems that almost any time we go in his room to check on him that he has the blanket covering his face or shoved in his mouth. As a parent, it is always a little scary to see this because I am always afraid that he will not be able to breathe. Although I get a little nervous, I am also confident that he will squirm around if he is unable to breathe.....but when I go into his room, I still remove the blanket but when I return later it is always back in his mouth. What a crazy kid! We must say that he constantly makes us laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, it's just my beauty sleep mask.

The McKays said...

Mags does the same thing. Def. must be a source of comfort for them.