Thursday, October 11, 2012

End of Summer






A couple weeks ago we had popsicles on a warm night.  Elijah and Parker were in a mood to be photographed (that does not happen often) and so I took advantage of some fun photo ops.  Elijah was just too cute not to take tons of pictures of.

I can't believe we have already said good-bye to another summer, school is already in full swing.  The kids have matured so much in the last couple months.  We had a wonderful summer together and have had a great start to school.  

As the seasons (low temperatures in Tx) change and my kids continue to change right before my eyes, the Lord has been gracious to remind that He never changes.  He creates change around us and as I view His changes it should lead me to worship.  Lord, help me to worship You in ALL things.  Change isn't always easy and can require sacrifice but if my eyes are focused on Him then it is all worth it.

1 comment:

mckowns said...

I LOVE that top right picture of E!! SO adorable!