Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blank......

I really want to finish blogging about our trip to China. We had an amazing time and the Lord opened my eyes to more of Him and sweetly reminded me to engage the lost, find joy in the "day to day" and to pursue Him in all things. With that said, it has been hard to figure out what all I want to say about China and if I can figure it out is it something others want/need to read. Here are a few pictures for now and hopefully I will post more soon. an evening out at the coolest Starbucks I have ever been to (and I have been to one inside the Forbidden City). Such a neat layout and had a great "feel" Thanks to Brad we got to enjoy some great "kid free" time



Feeding gigantic coy and turtles at a Buddhist temple. This man was beyond excited to share his bread with Elijah.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm really glad that you made that picture black and white. Pretty sure I look sickly in color. I have loved your China posts!