Sunday, November 27, 2011

11 months!


Here we are, a little less than one month away from Elijah turning 1! Honestly, I can't believe he is almost a year. In some ways I feel like he has been a member of our family forever and then there are moments where I feel like he is just a little baby. This kid is hilarious, his smirks and little personality keep us all entertained. We are still battling his eczema, which drives me crazy. I get so frustrated about it, but I know it could be so much worse. Elijah is starting to walk. He will take a several steps and then sit down and then other times he refuses to try.....little does he know that walking is so much better than crawling. Our little man is a chunk and mommy really would like for him to walk. Parker loves to call him her "little cutie" and can't seem to keep her hands off of him. Hudson loves to entertain Elijah, he is a great big brother. I am so thankful that our kids *LOVE* to play with one another. Elijah gets right in to play with Hudson and Parker and most times they will let him join in. We continue to pray that they will be the best of friends. Happy 11 months Elijah!!!!!

No comments: