Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

This year we spent Christmas in The Woodlands. We had a fantastic time hanging out with my (Erin) family. On Christmas Eve we had appetizers at the Randolph's then we headed to church followed by dinner at the Allen's. What a sweet time hanging out with family. As the kids were going crazy it brought back so many memories and made me think that this had to be similar to when we were all young and running around........wow, how different holidays are when you have little ones running around. I have to say, that all the kids did an OUTSTANDING job! Hudson had so much fun playing with his cousins and keeps asking about when he gets to play with them again. Hopefully, it won't be too long before he sees them again. What a fantastic way to celebrate the birth of Jesus!

2 comments:

Rachel Maples said...

Looks like great fun, my wish for next Christmas will be to have all 5 grand kids together, don't know if it will happen but I'd love that. It's so fun to have so many kids together! Glad your back home safe...and how did I not know you had a blog?

eleventhirtysix images said...

How fun!!! Parker and Hudson are just the sweetest things ever.