Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quick update

I must be honest...I feel a little overwhelmed trying to update since my last post. So I will just recap a few of the things going on.

~Parker

-now a little over 8 months
-She is crawling ALL the time
-loves to stand
-loves her big brother
-enjoys playing in Hudson's room and the bathroom (if you aren't watching she will
take off down the hall and end up either in Hudson's room or the bathroom)
-claps and sometimes waves
-her 1st tooth started pushing thru yesterday
-very SMILEY and a joy to be around
-doesn't need as much sleep as her brother (this is a hard one for me)

~Hudson

-takes gymnastics once a week and has a great time
-enjoys ALL sports
-loves to play with Parker (but is very selective as to which toys she can play
with....we are working on this one)
-is enjoying going to school
-pretty much potty trained (except naps and night)
-full of energy but still loves to just sit and read
-in to coloring
-very protective and proud of his sister (this melts our hearts)







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm on Allen's account for work.....love these photos, especially the one of Hudson laying in the tub. Love, Mom

Maren said...

I'm loving those boots, Hudson. Way to wear them in style. :)
Parker looks like she's ready to take on that balance beam.
It's funny that you say that Hudson loves to color because Tessa has suddenly taken on a serious love of it too. She used to like it, but she stays entertained for a long time with her colors. Works for me! Age thing, I guess.