Monday, May 25, 2009

Indiana!

This weekend Parker and I (Erin) packed our bags and headed to Indiana to see my Grandma Hazel - my dad's mom. She is 94 years old and we wanted to make sure she got to spend some time with Parker. While we were there we also got to see my cousins Michael, Billy and his wife Xochitl and my Aunt Mary. We had a fantastic time, once we got there! We were suppose to get in around 6:30pm, but didn't make it in until after 11pm. I had a layover in AL...that ended up being 5 hours due to weather in Florida. Praise God that I only had Parker with me this time and that she did an absolutely amazing job.

The weekend was very low key. We just hung around the farm and Sunday night we (Michael, Billy, Xochitl and I) went to Louisville.








4 comments:

The Clarks said...

I have family in Louisville and some distant relatives in Indiana. We have our family reunions in Indiana every July. It sounds like you were in that general area. How funny.

Christian and Erin said...

that's funny. Where in Indiana?

The McKays said...

so glad you were able to make it out, and that Parker was such a champ. hooray for happy babies. loved all the pics of your grandma and the sunset.

ImportanttoMadeleine said...

It must've made your grandmother so happy to see her son's grandbaby. That's very special.