Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's your 2nd kid when......

you take her to the dr and

1. she spits up everywhere and you have no burp cloth with you

2. you are changing her diaper and she pees all over her clothes and you don't have any other clothes......so you take her home with only a diaper on and covered in a blanket.

Oh well, better luck the next time:) It's a good thing that our pediatrician is so laid back and down to earth, he just laughed at me. Maybe the next time we go out I will be bettered prepared and that's a big MAYBE (I just don't think of those things and to be honest, I really don't like to carry anything "extra")

2 comments:

Amy Dawn said...

That is hilarious! I am sure she will be none worse for the wear and probably liked feeling all cuddly in her blanket! One time I took Annabelle to the doctor without her bag and did not even have a diaper to change her into. Luckily, they had one to give me :)Hope all is going well!

The McKays said...

lol, totally true!!