Saturday, January 10, 2009

Parker's Stats.....I can't believe she is already 1 week old!

Per request.....actually I just completely forgot to include them, we will just say that the lack of sleep has kicked in a bit.

Parker Eleos (greek for compassion or mercy)
7lbs 9oz (Hudson was 7lbs 5oz)
19 1/2 in long (Hudson 19 3/4 in)

She has more hair then Hudson did and its a little darker (at least from what I can remember). Her eyebrows and eyelashes are very light and unfortunately she does not have the crazy long eyelashes like Hudson.....I know she will be jealous one day. She is a fantastic sleep so far, in fact I sometimes wonder if she is getting too much sleep and not quite enough food. I guess we will find out more when we go to the dr on Friday.

In the next couple days, I'll try to add some pics of Hudson at this age and you can tell me what you think.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I am excited to see your blog...they are so fun and a great way to keep up with people! The pictures of Parker are so sweet...what a beautiful addition! I look forward to seeing even more of her:)

P.S. Hud's quite to handsome big brother!

The McKays said...

thanks for posting all the details. i now remember you telling me her middle name. can't wait to see compare/contrast pics of your two kiddos. :)