Tuesday, December 23, 2008

~34 week Belly Pic and Pregnancy



I'm now 38 weeks and much bigger! I'm not sure if there will be any more shots of the belly taken:) Everything is going well at this point. I now go to the dr. weekly. I'm starting to progress, very slowly - well actually not a whole lot since my 36 week appt. Today we set up an amnio induction (breaking my water) on the 14th if she has not arrived yet and seeing if that will help initiate labor. We are praying that I will go into labor naturally before that. I had a C-section with Hudson and it is our prayer that we will be able to have a VBAC with Parker (any prayers are very much appreciated). We will keep you posted as we know more of what is going on.

1 comment:

eleventhirtysix images said...

You look absolutely LOVELY! I'll be praying that you have the delivery you desire - but no matter what, Parker is going to be so.stinkin'.cute. A girl version of Hudson? I get a toothache thinking about it.