Friday, May 18, 2007

Hudson's Brain



Wanted to let you guys know how well Hudson’s brain is developing. Today I put him down on one end of a 4’x4’ blanket and put his talking Sesame St. book on the other side. It took him about 3 seconds to realize that he could pull the blanket towards him which would also bring him the book. Pretty smart I think. I don’t know when they’re supposed to be doing stuff like that, but I was amazed.

The other day, I deduced that he’s going to have my brain because I was watching him play with his soft ABC block. It was just out of reach, and I was thinking “If that were me and I wanted that block I’d shift my weight to the left side, lean forward and grab the tag with my right hand”. Sure enough, he did exactly that after I thought it.

By the way, if you couldn't tell by the vernacular, this is Christian writing.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Way to go, Hud! I'm very impressed with the blanket pulling especially.