Sunday, April 29, 2007

Beautiful day!

It has been absolutely beautiful today. We spent a lot of time outdoors, Hudson loves to be outside. It's amazing how big he is getting and how much he interacts with us now (in fact he is trying to type right now). It has been a huge blessing for us to be able to slow down today and enjoy all that the Lord has given us. I hate that I can be consumed by my circumstances and blinded to all that God is doing around me.

We want to teach Hudson to enjoy God and enjoy the life that He has given us and in order to do that Christian and I must first model that. I pray that God will continue to show us grace in this area and that through that grace our hearts will begin to change and we will look more and more like Christ.


1 comment:

The McKays said...

Oh gosh, he is so cute! I love that outfit and that he seems to love being outdoors.